We’ve reopened! Here’s what to expect when coming into our office:
– If you currently or have had a temperature (100 degrees or higher) and/or persistent cough in the last 7 days, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
– Anyone accompanying a patient will need to wait in their vehicle.
– A mask must be worn at all times and hand sanitizer must be used before entering the clinic.
– We will manage and limit the number of people in our clinic at one time.
– For the short term, we ask all patients to schedule an appointment so that we can be ready to manage the flow of patients well.
If you don’t make an appointment, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle until we are able to accommodate you. For glasses adjustments/repairs, please call our office and we will schedule a time for you to come to our office.